Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ignorance is Bliss to None but Fools

It's funny how I thought I was a decent-looking guy. Didn't even notice my face was so asymmetrical and misshapen until I took a few pictures of myself to draw self-portraits recently.

Maybe it's a recent development. I've seen plenty of my baby pictures and pictures from high school, but I never noticed this.

I'll probably stop minding it soon, but it disturbs me that I failed to notice it soooner. What else about myself did I fail to perceive accurately?

2 comments:

KMN said...

i was searching in the web for some information about how people can control our minds and lives, and .. well, you know, somehow i got here and i see you're interested in talking about these kind of topics in your blog. i think it would be nice to talk to you i don't know what for but maybe it could be interesting. i mean, how do i know if it can be worth it or not? i mean, to have a conversation..if i don't know anything about you right now? the problem when things can¡t be black neither white makes decisions even harder. what do you can win/lose? when you see things aren't going well with the decision you've taken, when is it time to change your mind? or should you continue? i guess we must trust in our instinct pretty much often right?
my e-mail is mabi81@live.com.ar
i hope my english was enough accurate to understand. greets.

empraptor said...

Really? That's amazing that this blog ranked decently in any search you might do. I could write about that.

Do you mind telling me what search engine you used and what the search terms were?